In order to host a website on your domain name, you will need to obtain the Name Servers from the Web Hosting company with whom you wish to host your website and point your domain name to these Name Servers.
To Modify Name Servers of your Domain Name
- Contact your Web Hosting Company and find out from them the Name Servers you need to use. If you have purchased Web Hosting for your domain name through Dot.AL, then you need to set the Name Servers as specified by Dot.AL.
- Login to your Control Panel.
- Search for the domain name and proceed to the Domain Management view.
- Click the Name Servers link
- Enter upto 5 Name Servers and click Update Name Servers.