There are several steps to do when we are registering a .AL which requires some time, as the registrations is not automated.
1. You apply for a specific .AL domain and register it.
2. We send immediately the application to AKEP.
3. Akep will reply us if the domain is valid to be registered. (This will require up to 24 hours)
4. If the domain is a valid domain Akep will send us an Invoice.
5. After we pay the invoice Akep will validate the payment and proceed with the registration.
6. The Registration of the domain after payment will be done up to 1-2 days from the Akep Invoice payment.
This are the simple step for .AL domain registration which we need to follow for a regular .AL domain registration.